Adaptive Clothing for Disabled Men and Women
- All Adaptive Needs
- Adaptive Clothes
- Adaptive Clothing
- Adaptive Clothing for Men
- Adaptive Clothing for Nursing Homes
- Adaptive Clothing for Women
- Adaptive Showroom
- Adaptive Slippers
- Adaptive Tops
- Adult Bibs
- Aging Mother
- ALS Clothing
- Alzheimer's Clothing
- Alzheimer's Patient Clothing
- Arthritis Clothing
- Assisted Living Clothing
- Back Snap Clothing
- Bariatric Clothing
- Bedridden Patient Clothing
- Caregiver Friendly Dressing
- Care Home Clothing
- Clothing Solutions for the Elderly
- Diabetes Footwear
- Disabled Adult Clothing Solutions
- Disabled Clothing
- Easy Dressing Solutions
- Elastic Waist Pants
- Elderly Clothing
- Extra Wide Diabetic Slippers
- Foot Problems & Solutions
- Geriatric Clothing and Footwear
- Gifts for Elderly Men
- Gifts for Elderly Women
- Great Senior Gifts
- Handicap Clothing
- Health Care Professionals
- Home Care Clothes
- Hospital Clothing
- Hospital Gowns
- Hospital Socks
- Incontinence Clothing
- Magnetic Button Clothing
- MS / Multiple Sclerosis Clothing
- Nursing Home Apparel
- Nursing Home Clothing
- Nursing Home Name Labels
- Nursing Home Nightgowns
- Nursing Home Wardrobe Clothing
- Open Back Clothing
- Palliative Care Clothing
- Paralysis Clothing
- Parkinson's Clothing
- Patient Clothing
- Plus Size Clothing
- Senior Clothing
- Shoes for Elderly Seniors
- Shoes for Swollen Feet
- Slippers for Swollen Feet
- Stroke Clothing
- Swollen Feet Shoes & Slippers
- Swollen Feet Socks
- VELCRO® brand Clothing
- VELCRO® brand Pants
- VELCRO® brand Shoes and Slippers
- Wheelchair Clothing
- Wheelchair Clothing for Men
- Wheelchair Clothing for Women
- Wheelchair Fashion
- Wheelchair Jeans
- Wheelchair Pants
- Wheelchair Users Clothing
Silvert's Best Disabled Clothing is rated 4 stars by real customers' reviews. We hope that you will find our customer review stars helpful.
Special Needs Disabled Clothing/Apparel for Adults
Frustrated with Getting Dressed?
Clothing Solutions for Disabled People:
- Struggle free seated dressing for caregivers and those they care for.
- VELCRO® brand and Easy Touch closure designs for easy self-dressing.
- Fashionable Disabled Clothing/Apparel for disabled adults/people that offers ease of dressing.
- Zipper front dresses and robes which are easily manipulated.
- Wide fitting adjustable shoes and slippers with VELCRO® brand and Easy Touch closures.
- Adaptive Disabled Clothing/Apparel for disabled adults/people is guaranteed to withstand the rigors of industrial washers and dryers.
- Cannot find what you are looking for? Silvert's Alteration Department may be able to assist you.
- Quality affordable Disabled Clothing/Apparel.
- Shop Disabled Clothing/Apparel for Women
- Shop Disabled Clothing/Apparel for Men
- Disabled Clothing/Apparel Gift Ideas
Q. How can Disabled Clothing/Apparel help you and/or the one you care for?
A. The challenges of doing up a button, tying a shoe lace, pulling on a garment are just a few dilemmas that those with physical limitations encounter on a daily basis. VELCRO® brand and Easy Touch closures allow those with painful muscle joints to effortlessly manipulate and adjust their clothing while dressing or undressing. When lowered mobility becomes an issue Silvert's full line of adaptive Disabled Clothing/Apparel for disabled adults/people offers seated dressing designs to resolve all your dressing challenges.
Unable to manage shoe laces and/or feet are painful or swollen? Silvert's provides a complete line of Women's and Men's shoes and slippers with VELCRO® brand and Easy Touch closures. Even the task of putting on a sock may be a chore which is why Silvert's carries a variety of wider fitting non-constrictive socks.
Benefits of Disabled Clothing/Apparel and Footwear:
- Disability clothing features Easy Touch, zipper, and VELCRO® brand closures for ease of dressing.
- Generous cuts and sizing provide the wearer with greater ease of movement and greatly reduces the frustration of limited-mobility dressing.
- Ease of dressing features aid in reducing falls by allowing the wearer to dress from a seated position. Skid-resistant shoes, slippers and socks provide the wearer with greater traction whether walking or for wheelchair transfers.
- Generous back overlaps on adaptive open back disability clothing provide complete coverage for the wearer to stand and transfer with confidence.
- Best of all, disability clothing provides the convenience of dressing without anyone ever knowing you're wearing special needs clothing! Fashion and functionality all in one!
Please find below some examples of clothing solutions for the disabled: