Diabetic Clothing & Diabetic Shoes, Diabetic Slippers and Diabetic Socks for Men and Women / Diabetic Footwear and Washable Edema Slippers for Men and Women
- All Adaptive Needs
- Adaptive Clothes
- Adaptive Clothing
- Adaptive Clothing for Men
- Adaptive Clothing for Nursing Homes
- Adaptive Clothing for Women
- Adaptive Showroom
- Adaptive Slippers
- Adaptive Tops
- Adult Bibs
- Aging Mother
- ALS Clothing
- Alzheimer's Clothing
- Alzheimer's Patient Clothing
- Arthritis Clothing
- Assisted Living Clothing
- Back Snap Clothing
- Bariatric Clothing
- Bedridden Patient Clothing
- Caregiver Friendly Dressing
- Care Home Clothing
- Clothing Solutions for the Elderly
- Diabetes Footwear
- Disabled Adult Clothing Solutions
- Disabled Clothing
- Easy Dressing Solutions
- Elastic Waist Pants
- Elderly Clothing
- Extra Wide Diabetic Slippers
- Foot Problems & Solutions
- Geriatric Clothing and Footwear
- Gifts for Elderly Men
- Gifts for Elderly Women
- Great Senior Gifts
- Handicap Clothing
- Health Care Professionals
- Home Care Clothes
- Hospital Clothing
- Hospital Gowns
- Hospital Socks
- Incontinence Clothing
- Magnetic Button Clothing
- MS / Multiple Sclerosis Clothing
- Nursing Home Apparel
- Nursing Home Clothing
- Nursing Home Name Labels
- Nursing Home Nightgowns
- Nursing Home Wardrobe Clothing
- Open Back Clothing
- Palliative Care Clothing
- Paralysis Clothing
- Parkinson's Clothing
- Patient Clothing
- Plus Size Clothing
- Senior Clothing
- Shoes for Elderly Seniors
- Shoes for Swollen Feet
- Slippers for Swollen Feet
- Stroke Clothing
- Swollen Feet Shoes & Slippers
- Swollen Feet Socks
- VELCRO® brand Clothing
- VELCRO® brand Pants
- VELCRO® brand Shoes and Slippers
- Wheelchair Clothing
- Wheelchair Clothing for Men
- Wheelchair Clothing for Women
- Wheelchair Fashion
- Wheelchair Jeans
- Wheelchair Pants
- Wheelchair Users Clothing
Silvert's Best Diabetes Footwear is rated 4 stars by real customers' reviews. We hope that you will find our customer review stars helpful.
Special Needs Elderly Diabetic Footwear/Clothing for People with Diabetes
Diabetic Friendly Shoes, Slippers, and Sock Solutions
There are a number of considerations to take into account when purchasing Diabetic Slippers, Diabetic Shoes and Diabetic Socks
A Bit About Why Diabetic Feet Need "Special" Shoes
A common side effect of diabetes is "peripheral neuropathy," which causes loss of sensation in the extremities. Ill-fitting shoes which rub or pinch the feed excessively can lead to ulceration and foot injury, simply because the diabetic person does not feel the injury until it is too late. Properly fitted diabetic shoes are very important in preventing such injuries, supports reducing pain and proper foot care. Dr. Comfort® shoes are specially designed to fit the diabetic foot. They feature extra width and depth in the toe box and forefoot to relieve pressure from key areas of the foot.
Diabetic shoes are often wider and deeper than regular shoes, to make room for special diabetic insoles. Insoles for diabetics are generally custom-made for the patient's feet, to ensure proper fit and minimize rubbing and uneven weight distribution, preventing injury. However Dr. Comfort® has designed various types of inserts which may be used in lieu of custom inserts, even heat-molded to help with pressure distribution.
Wide Widths, High Toe Boxes — Diabetic Solutions
Diabetic footwear including socks and shoes/slippers should be non-constrictive and adjustable in order to accommodate poor circulation and the risk of sores, pain and irritations.
- VELCRO® brand closures and wide openings that adjust to fluctuations in swelling while maintaining a proper fit play important factors in Diabetic Shoes and Slippers.
- High Toe boxes in Diabetic Shoes and Slippers aid in reduced toe irritations and non constrictive blood circulation.
- Non-constrictive socks expand to accommodate swelling.
Avoid Irritants — Diabetic Footwear Solutions
- Socks should be seamless to prevent irritation.
- Moisture wicking and anti-bacterial resistant socks play important factors in Diabetic Footwear infection prevention. Silver ions help aid in Anti-microbial protection against bacteria, fungus and mildew.
- Removable insoles are important for those that require orthotic inserts.
Promote Circulation — Diabetic Solutions
Circulation becomes an issue for non-ambulatory seniors who require products such as Diabetic Shoes and Slippers
- Diabetes Footwear that provides additional warmth to help promote circulation.
- Diabetes Footwear that reduces pressure points to aid in circulation.
- Shop Shoes Diabetic for Women
- Shop Slippers Diabetic for Women
- Shop Socks Diabetic for Women
- Shop Shoes Diabetic for Men
- Shop Slippers Diabetic for Men
- Shop Socks Diabetic for Men
- Diabetic Extra Wide Slippers
- Shop for Diabetic Shoes, Slippers and Socks for Women
- Shop for Diabetic Shoes, Slippers and Socks for Men
- Shop for Diabetic Clothing/Apparel for Women
- Shop for Diabetic Clothing/Apparel for Men
Let Silvert's help you care for your parents and or loved ones. Add our diabetic footwear to your cart, and you can order comfortable and attractive Diabetes Shoes and Slippers directly from Silvert's website today!
The following are just a few examples of products and prices of clothing & footwear that may assist with dressing issues for those limited by diabetes living.