Alzheimer's Clothing & Apparel for Women and Men – Dementia Clothing
- All Adaptive Needs
- Adaptable Clothing
- Adaptive Clothes
- Adaptive Clothing
- Adaptive Clothing for Men
- Adaptive Clothing for Nursing Homes
- Adaptive Clothing for Women
- Adaptive Showroom
- Adaptive Slippers
- Adaptive Tops
- Adult Bibs
- Aging Mother
- ALS Clothing
- Alzheimer's Clothing
- Alzheimer's Patient Clothing
- Arthritis Clothing
- Assisted Living Clothing
- Back Snap Clothing
- Bariatric Clothing
- Bedridden Patient Clothing
- Caregiver Friendly Dressing
- Care Home Clothing
- Cerebral Palsy Clothing
- Clothing Solutions for the Elderly
- Diabetes Footwear
- Disabled Adult Clothing Solutions
- Disabled Clothing
- Easy Dressing Solutions
- Elastic Waist Pants
- Elderly Clothing
- Electric Wheelchair Clothing
- Extra Wide Diabetic Slippers
- Foot Problems & Solutions
- Geriatric Clothing and Footwear
- Gifts for Elderly Men
- Gifts for Elderly Women
- Great Senior Gifts
- Handicap Clothing
- Health Care Professionals
- Home Care Clothes
- Hospital Clothing
- Hospital Gowns
- Hospital Socks
- Incontinence Clothing
- Magnetic Button Clothing
- MS / Multiple Sclerosis Clothing
- Muscular Dystrophy Clothing
- Nursing Home Apparel
- Nursing Home Clothing
- Nursing Home Name Labels
- Nursing Home Nightgowns
- Nursing Home Resident Clothing
- Nursing Home Wardrobe Clothing
- Open Back Clothing
- Palliative Care Clothing
- Paralysis Clothing
- Parkinson's Clothing
- Patient Clothing
- Plus Size Clothing
- Post-Operation Clothing
- Senior Clothing
- Shoes for Elderly Seniors
- Shoes for Swollen Feet
- Slippers for Swollen Feet
- Stroke Clothing
- Swollen Feet Shoes & Slippers
- Swollen Feet Socks
- VELCRO® brand Clothing
- VELCRO® brand Pants
- VELCRO® brand Shoes and Slippers
- Wheelchair Clothing
- Wheelchair Clothing for Men
- Wheelchair Clothing for Women
- Wheelchair Fashion
- Wheelchair Jeans
- Wheelchair Pants
- Wheelchair Users Clothing
Silvert's Best Alzheimer's Clothing is rated 5 stars by real customers' reviews. We hope that you will find our customer review stars helpful.
Special Needs Clothing for People with Alzheimer's
Easy Wear Adaptive Clothing for Patients with Alzheimer's and Clothing for dementia patients
Special Adaptive Alzheimer Clothing for those with Alzheimer's may assist in reducing the pain, frustration and long-term depression experienced by caregivers and those they care for. Finding Clothing for dementia patients can help improve Mom and Dad's quality of life.
- Shop Adaptive Alzheimer's Clothing for Women
- Shop Adaptive Alzheimer's Clothing for Men
- Shop Gift Ideas for Alzheimer's
Q. How can Adaptive Alzheimer Clothing/Apparel aid Alzheimer's patients and/or their caregivers with the first stages of Alzheimers?
A. The challenges of doing up a button, tying a shoe lace, pulling on a garment are just a few dilemmas that those in the early stages of Alzheimer's encounter on a daily basis. Easy Touch, zipper, magnets and VELCRO® brand closures allow the Alzheimer patient and/or caregiver to effortlessly manipulate and adjust their clothing while dressing or undressing. A few examples are:
- Front Blouses with VELCRO® brand closures and magnetic closures
- Adaptive Wrap Skirt with VELCRO® brand closures
- Adaptive Side Opening Pants with VELCRO® brand closures
- Front Closing Comfort Bra
- Adaptive Slippers and Shoes with VELCRO® brand closures
Q. How can Adaptive Alzheimer Clothing/Apparel aid Alzheimer's patients and/or their caregivers with secondary stages of Alzheimers?
A. Whether a patient suffering from Alzheimer's dementia resides at home in a nursing home or care homes, the designated caregiver will often experience certain dressing issues:
- Lifting (back issues for the caregiver)
- Struggling with a cognitively impaired patient
- Ease of dressing i.e. Arthritis, painful joints
- Incontinence (need to constantly change the patient)
Adaptive Alzheimer Clothing Designs are designed to allow the patient to dress without ever having to stand!
- Garments completely open up allowing the caregiver to slide the garment onto the patient without ever having to raise their arms or struggle with neck openings. In addition, they can dress the patient from behind if they have become aggressive. i.e. Adaptive Open Back Blouses & Dresses
- Dome/Snap Closures are placed on the shoulders to avoid pressure points i.e. the person is not sitting or resting on a closure. Domes/snaps withstand washings and constant wear and tear of dressing.
- Open Back Pants allow the person to remain seated and the pants are slid on and dome/snapped at the waist without any weight bearing required!
Please see our Helpful Dressing Videos.
- Designs are a result of close consultation with caregivers (nursing staff and home caregivers).
- Fabrics will withstand industrial washers and dryers.
Q. How can Adaptive Alzheimer Clothing/Apparel aid Alzheimer's dementia patients and/or their caregivers with Disrobing or Undressing issues found in some later stages of Alzheimers?
A. Finding Anti-Strip clothing may be the answer for caregivers when repeated undressing, removing clothing at inappropriate times, or a fixation with undressing becomes a concern.
Women's Special Needs One Piece Jumpsuits can help solve Alzheimer's disrobing problems. Dementia care clothing features a strong weave and long heavy duty back zipper to provide even more protection against disrobing and removal of clothing. Ties at the back of the neck are secured through a ring-tab which ensures that the wearer is unable to disrobe. The zipper has a protective plaquet to protect the back. The dolman sleeves and elasticized waist ensure fit and comfort. Anti-Strip suits are available in daywear and anti-strip pajamas nightwear.
Men's Special Needs One Piece Anti-Strip Jumpsuits can help solve compulsive stripping problems with Alzheimer's patients and dementia patients. The superior adaptive anti-stripping features include extra secure fasteners at back to prevent disrobing. Dome closures and an elasticized back waist. Open fly. Made of extra-durable machine washable cotton-polyester twill.
For more information on Alzheimer's Clothing needs, please see Alzheimer's Patient Clothing from our adaptive clothing guide.
Let Silvert's help you care for your parents and or loved ones. You can order comfortable and very attractive senior clothing for Alzheimer's and dementia patients directly from Silvert's website today!
The following are just a few examples of clothing that may assist with dressing issues for persons with Alzheimer's and Alzheimer dementias.