Independent & Assisted Dressing Solutions
- Comfortable, Affordable Adaptive Clothing for Seniors
- Easy Access Clothing, Elderly Clothing & Wheelchair Clothing
- What is Adaptive Clothing?
Now You Can Find Elderly Senior Care Disability Clothing or Adaptive Apparel For Seniors in our Adaptive Clothing Showroom • Womens and Mens Wheelchair Clothing That Goes On Quick & Easy!
Shop online for high-quality, affordable adaptive clothing for elderly seniors and apparel for caregiver assisted dressing — and the people they care for. Comfortable garments for the disabled adulty and clothing for people with physical handicaps simplifies self-dressing creating independence. Assisted dressing designs offer dressing assistance to the care giver by utilizing VELCRO® brand fasteners, secure magnets, pull on elastic waists and snapback closure. Find comfortable adjustable VELCRO® brand closure shoes and slippers. Add socks for diabetes and socks for swollen feet and ankles. Or add non skid / slip grip hospital socks for women and men and cozy open back hospital nightgowns for women and men.
- View attractive adaptive clothes for seniors & disabled adults; tops, pants and secure snap back closure dresses, adaptive tracksuits/sweatsuits, and wheelchair capes for women. Self dressing or caregiver dressing assistance is made easy with special product features discreetly hidden in arthritis clothing, special Alzheimer's clothing and disability wheelchair clothing styles.
- Stylish adaptive clothing for men that makes dressing easier include: adaptive clothing easy wear pants with secure VELCRO®, pull on elastic or snap closure. Adaptive mens shirts and wheelchair tracksuit or sweatsuit pants and tops. Easy access features mean pure convenience and comfort for those in a wheelchair, people with a disability, or those who have incontinence issues. Perfect adaptive handicap clothing styles for women and men in home care, home health care, nursing home, hospice, convalescent home care, retirement home, independent living and assisted living.
- Whether you or your loved one have difficulties with hand strength, arm paralysis, standing, joint pain, spinal cord injury or use a cane, walker, scooter or wheelchair, Silvert's comfortable adaptive apparel designs and special needs clothing products will meet your needs. Silvert's clothing company offers comfortable independent and caregiver assisted dressing. Try easy wear garment styling for easier dressing.
Shop Silvert's Stores Adaptive Clothing Showroom
Silvert's Easy Wear Clothing Company has designed a Clothing By Needs section for caregivers and patients who require adaptive clothing, adaptive apparel and adaptive footwear for care home, nursing home, skilled nursing facilities, hospice and palliative care settings
Geriatric or senior citizen dressing concerns such as incontinence, Alzheimer's, dementia, arthritis and wheelchair dependency are all addressed in this section. Senior womens and mens footwear concerns are addressed in this section by offering foot wear solutions for diabetic, edema and swollen feet. View a broad array of slippers and shoes in every size including orthopedic shoes and slippers.
This comprehensive section offers dressing and footwear solutions with product to meet a multitude of physical challenges as a result of multiple sclerosis, ALS, Parkinson's, stroke recovery, paralysis, diabetes, edema, lowered disability and spinal cord injuries.
Health care professionals such as nurses, health care aides, personal support workers, medical service aides, occupational therapists, physiotherapists, social workers and home health care workers all recognize the need for disability handicap clothes, shoes, slippers and socks. They look for skid-resistant footwear, dignified hospital patient gowns, special wheelchair clothing styles and easy access clothing for patient designs and resident dressing needs. Adaptive special needs garments offer struggle free dressing solutions. Try Silvert's easy clothing company designs today!
View Silvert's Womens & Mens Easy Wear Clothing Company Catalog online, order our free easy wear adaptive clothing catalog, or call our friendly customer service to ask questions. Customer service will be happy to send a free catalog to a nursing home of your choice. Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A large percentage of our customers are caregivers who purchase adaptive clothing and/or elderly footwear for their loved ones. Silvert's understands the difficulty of purchasing on others behalf and the caregiver's need for a full return and exchange policy.
For many this may be your first time purchasing adaptive clothing or VELCRO® shoes for your loved one. Questions may arise such as: what is adaptive nursing home clothing? or what size clothing should I order? Silvert's Customer Service Department is pleased to respond to all your questions and concerns.