Is Dressing a Challenge?
Independent & Assisted Dressing Solutions
Quality Senior Clothing & Adaptive Clothing, Adaptive Apparel & Footwear
- Comfortable, Affordable Struggle-Free Dressing
- For impaired range of motion, lowered mobility, paralysis & wheelchair disability
- Perfect Clothing for Seniors, Elderly & Disabled Adults
- Find out: What is Adaptive Clothing & Apparel?
Now You Can Find Elderly Senior Care Disability Clothing or Adaptive Clothing & Adaptive Apparel For Seniors in our Adaptive Clothing Showroom • Womens and Mens Adaptive Apparel That Goes On Quick & Easy!
Shop online for high-quality, affordable adaptive clothing for elderly seniors and apparel for the caregiver — and the people they care for. Clothing for the disabled and handicapped simplifies self-dressing and offers dressing assistance to the care giver by utilizing VELCRO® brand fasteners, elastic waists and snapback closures. Find comfortable adjustable VELCRO® brand fastener shoes and slippers. Add socks for diabetes and socks for swollen feet and ankles. Or add non skid / slip grip hospital socks for women and men and cozy open back hospital nightgowns for women and men.
- Enjoy attractive adaptive clothes for seniors, tops and snap back dresses, or adaptive tracksuits for women. Self dressing or caregiver dressing assistance is made easy with special product features discreetly hidden in arthritis clothing, Alzheimer's clothing and disability wheelchair clothing.
- Stylish adaptive clothing for men and wheelchair tracksuits: easy access features mean pure convenience and comfort for those in a wheelchair or those who have incontinence issues. Perfect adaptive handicap clothing for women and men in home care, home health care, nursing home, hospice, convalescent home care, retirement home, independent living and assisted living.
- Whether you or your loved one have difficulties with hand strength, arm paralysis, standing, joint pain, spinal cord injury or use a cane, walker, scooter or wheelchair, Silvert's adaptive apparel and special needs clothing will meet your needs. Try easy wear garment styling for easier dressing.
Shop Silvert's Adaptive Clothing Showroom
Silvert's has designed a Clothing By Needs section for caregivers and patients who require adaptive clothing, adaptive apparel and adaptive footwear for care home, nursing home, skilled nursing facilities, hospice and palliative care settings
Geriatric or senior citizen dressing concerns such as incontinence, Alzheimer's, dementia, arthritis and wheelchair dependency are all addressed in this section.
This comprehensive section offers dressing and footwear solutions with product to meet a multitude of physical challenges as a result of multiple sclerosis, ALS, Parkinson's, stroke recovery, paralysis, diabetes, edema and spinal cord injuries.
Health care professionals such as nurses, health care aides, personal support workers, medical service aides, occupational therapists, physiotherapists, social workers and home health care workers all recognize the need for disability handicap clothes, shoes, slippers and socks. They look for skid-resistant footwear, dignified hospital patient gowns, wheelchair clothing solutions and easy access clothing for patient and resident dressing needs. Adaptive special needs clothing offers struggle free dressing solutions.
A large percentage of our customers are caregivers who purchase adaptive clothing and/or elderly footwear for their loved ones. Silvert's understands the difficulty of purchasing on others behalf and the caregiver's need for a full return and exchange policy.
For many this may be your first time purchasing adaptive clothing or VELCRO® shoes for your loved one. Questions may arise such as: what is adaptive nursing home clothing? or what size clothing should I order? Silvert's Customer Service Department is pleased to respond to all your questions and concerns.